Healthcare providers face major problems if their patients’ Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI) is lost, stolen, misused, incorrect, or unavailable. You may assume your ePHI is safe, but it only takes a few moments to lose everything. Accent Consulting can create a contingency plan to ensure you do not lose your ePHI, should your organization experience an emergency or system failure.
If you can’t answer TRUE to a few simple security questions, contact us today for your *FREE Express Audit:
- We have a plan to protect our patients’ Electronic Protected Health Information (ePHI).
- Wireless networks use appropriate encryption.
- No one shares an account with anyone else or knows anyone else’s password.
- We have a written policy on how to avoid infecting our computers with a virus.
- Measures are in place to ensure employees can only access the PHI required.
- Policies are in place controlling use, configuration, and operation of firewalls and firewall logs.
*Must have 10 or more computers and be located in the Greater Lafayette and Fort Wayne Metro areas or along the Hoosier Heartland Corridor. Expiration November 22, 2017.